The top 10 things you will probably never hear your aircraft broker say.
- I won’t bring my cell phone with me today… I’m not expecting any phone calls.
- The negotiations were pretty difficult at first, but once the lawyers got involved everything seemed to work out very nicely.
- Because you are such a great customer, we will market your next aircraft at no charge.
- I suggest that you allow the buyer of your G-II to perform a 5,000 landing & 72 month inspection for their pre-buy in Savannah.
- No thanks, instead of catching a ride home on your bizjet, I’d rather just take the airlines.
- No drink for me thanks, I have an early closing tomorrow.
- 18 holes? No thanks. I need to spend some quality time with the wife.
- Why would you want to upgrade to a larger aircraft? Doesn’t your current one meet your needs just fine?
- I think RFP’s are a great way for an operator to select their agent.
And the #1 thing you will probably never hear your aircraft broker say…..
- Alright! NBAA is in Orlando again this year!!